CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

CFOAM Composite, page-150

1. 274 Posts.
    Hey broshae, understand your frustration.. I am with you there.. But you have to remember why you bought in.. It is hard when we can't value the company properly to feel comfortable ..

But when you look at the current customers, the pipeline deals, the US government involvement etc.. It certainly does look good.. We would all like some clarification on this...

After speaking to Toby two weeks ago, I do expect an announcement this week or at the very latest next.. But more so this week...

Given the forced dump and aggressive buying from time to time I do believe it will be this week.. IMO

It was like a last tree shake to collect shares but no one followed..

It held up well today.. Hold tight broshae within the next week I do think we will have the financials etc that we are waiting on.. If not, I will be calling again to find out why...

You can't have a company publicly trading without shareholders or prospective investors knowing the value of the company.. I am suprised it has taken this Long for this information to be released..

Anyway, each day from here on in will let us know what we are about to get and when..

Hang in there if you can.. Not long now...

Small free float.. Games to accumulate.. Small sell side now..

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.