CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Hey Sailor1. Your little innuendos make me think you may know...

1. 274 Posts.
    Hey Sailor1.

Your little innuendos make me think you may know me??? Do you want to give me a clue or are you just flirting with a complete stranger on HC...lol. You don't even know my gender lol... Or maybe you do..

Anyways.. Yes I am getting a little frustrated wth the timeline for the sheer basics of information in a company like revenues and forecast revenues.. Business revenue models... Etc etc...

I think this would've been a priority.. But at this stage it seems not.. I am a forward thinker but I need a base to start from.. I'm just not getting that yet..

At this point it is all assumptions until they give us some facts... I am very excited about this company but I don't want my excitement to float away in a hot air balloon.. I want to know it has solid foundations to grow from.. Financials are the backbone of a company., without them you have no directional understanding of how it is travelling and where it is going. that is all I want and I really expected it this week after speaking to the company a couple of weeks ago.. If not next week I will need a nice bottle of wine to relax...lol

Anyway.. Jokes aside, this is a great company I would just like them to announce to the market about how great they are and move from the 50s. That was so yesterday.. We are below the opening price on relisting.. I would rather see a slow climb north than this constant pump and dump on a small spread to get your hopes up and down in a flash...

I still believe, I just think I have caught a little case of Broshae disease..(sorry broshae). Where frustration has a little win now and then..

Won't be selling though.. Just venting.. Lol

Cheers all and have a good weekend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.