CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

CFOAM, page-491

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    When I read this
    "Developed next-generation energy absorbing blast designs based upon CFOAM®."

First thing that comes to mind is that this product is going to be used for internal linings of vehicles being attacked by depleted uranium ammo such as anti tank missiles. This ammo has a fusing capability and hits a lot harder than standard ammo. It basically burns through armoured plate. As I understand it the heat generated by this type of artillery is what kills military personal...turning tanks and the like into flash ovens.
    I heard this info from a relative who served as a military tank driver overseas but have no idea if this information is readily found in the general Google Universe of research or whether it's verifiable at all due to military restrictions.

I would say therefore that it might be difficult to source detailed technical information on CFoam as there would be a balance between pleasing the military need for secrecy and the use of the material for civilian purposes.

So I get why some posters may have doubts as to the authenticity of the product...I also get that downramping is a way to shake the tree in order to loosen shares from weak hands.

For me the specification of the material and it's strictly proprietary nature sends out signals of a monopolisation of a new generation product. Comparing this to a mining explorer has sbsolutely no relevance IMO.
    We aren't pumping millions into duster drills...we aren't jorcing up a commercial resource which may or may not pay off large like say Sirius.

We have a product that is sounding like something out of The Starship Enterprise...so all good drawing comparisons but first let's find a comparable product that is patented protected. Maybe something in the biotech sphere, proprietary software...that kind of thing...apples for apples people... not chalk and cheese.

Like to read contrarian views but so far they're not convincing me...to test my resolve on a new stock I enter.

As to trade tomorrow there's going to be profit taking, high volume, markets looking ok as I post DJI FTSE and expecting no news. Having said that not expecting DTs to hold over a weekend. So downward pressure but countering that is there was a fairly decent accumulation of shares at the 70c plus mark so they'll be sticky and potential investors are going to take some time to understand what this very special foam stuff is...CFoam slso has a pretty crappy website if you ask me...could do with a complete makeover...indicates to me that our management appear tight with the expenses...a good sign...but have a little lash out now your cashed up on us the owners! Am I being too presumptious on our behalf folk?
    Sure the high quality of posters here are going to eagleeye the books.

Anyway, getting back to my crystal ball...reckon today being last day of trade for the week we're going to end up a little higher on yesterday's close but the coveted upswing is going to start gathering momentum next week...when more peeps get a growing understanding of what this is.

Hope some of you legends of the STT threads and Brainttust post up some doozy FA/TA tips. Always get a buzz when I see something I'm holdung get a good mention!

Cheers all
    LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 28/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.