DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

What is clear is taht managemnts decsion making has been...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    What is clear is taht managemnts decsion making has been drastically long. Hindsigts a beach (you knwo what i mean)

What im more woried about is that humans are always have self interest in mind which in managements case is to try to avoid a takeover ata reduced price, to save face of not accepting $1.70, which is worng.

If Cf were to take this out at 0.8 i woudl be all for it. AFter ~60% dilution through a deep discounted rights issue, still operational issues, commodity price uncertaintty how long do you think it would take for the DML sahre price to get to that mark?

No doubt $1.70 is a kick to the nuts compared to $0.80 but the goal posts have changed and i for one support it. It has to be done in a constructive manner.

CF need to provide upfront payment through equity of $20m to address funding issue and a sign of good faith, then a firm unconditional bid needs to be presented 10 days post DD. This can not proceed without an element of funding upfront that is a mandatory requirement.

I dont mind CF approach of going public with their terms that way its transparent and we can see if managemnts decisions are baseod on share holder value or trying to protect their broken reputations,

THis is like a soap opera, a bit of entertainment in a tough comoddity market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.