http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/411.cfm

OCTOBER 18, 2010

U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commissioners

3 Lafayette Centre

1155 21st St. NW

Washington, DC 20581

RE: CFTC CONSPIRACY WHISTLE BLOWER

CFTC Commissioners:

For years I have been writing your organization and protesting the obvious manipulation of both gold and silver on the COMEX. Time and time again you stated and/or implied that I didn't know what I was talking about and I was just another "conspiracy nut". I finally came to the conclusion that your organization was either Incompetent or Corrupt but I had always given you the benefit of the doubt and settled on incompetence.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE CFTC SCANDAL:

On September 17, 2010, CFTC Administrative Law Judge, George H Painter, issued a "Notice and Order" announcing his retirement from his position. In this notice Judge Painter wrote of a conspiracy at the highest levels of the CFTC (within the ENFORCEMENT DIVISION) where a long time judge of 20 years has been conspiring with past CFTC Chairs to RIG THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE LAW by NOT finding ANYONE guilty of market manipulation. Here are Judge Painter's own words:

"There are two administrative law judges at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission: myself and the Honorable Bruce Levine. On Judge Levine's first week on the job, nearly twenty years ago, he came into my office and stated that he had promised Wendy Gramm, then Chairwoman of the Commission, that we would never rule in a complainant's favor. A review of his rulings will confirm that he has fulfilled his vow. Judge Levine, in the cynical guise of enforcing the rules, forces pro se complaints to run a hostile procedural gauntlet until they lose hope, and either withdraw their complaint or settle for a pittance, regardless of the merits of the case"

A copy of Judge Painter's letter can be found below with a stamp proving that it was received and filed by the CFTC on October 13, 2010.

Needless to say I was shocked at this revelation even though I knew it was always one of either two choices: Incompetent or Corrupt. Here we have not ONE but THREE senior people at the CFTC who had knowledge of a gigantic miscarriage of justice and cover-up that is still going on. Although Judge Painter should be commended for blowing the whistle WHAT TOOK HIM SO LONG?! I am truly disgusted at the corruption at the heart of the CFTC. Judge Levine should be tried for TREASON for his involvement in this scandal.

I DEMAND a full investigation into the allegations and complete disclosure of ALL PARTIES involved. I also DEMAND that you STOP delaying the Silver Investigation that has been hung up in the ENFORCEMENT DIVISION for two years now!

We have waited far too long for justice.

It is high time that HEADS ROLL AT THE CFTC!

I await an immediate reply to this letter.

Bix Weir

RoadtoRoota.com

*as first posted in FuturesMag.com http://futuresmag.com/News/2010/10/Pages/CFTC-judge-claims-colleague-is-biased-.aspx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.