CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Dont know about the reliability of gas supplies to Europe, thats...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    Dont know about the reliability of gas supplies to Europe, thats the stuff of wars and global politics, whats a resource if your not selling it. I dont think Russia is in a position to compromise its income, especially given they've gone to the trouble of locking up the previous management and effectively taking state control of the resource (just recalling snippets of news from the last few years).

Terrorism is another issue I guess, but decentralised power has its advantages in that regard also.

Should also note that these fuel cells can run on a multitude of fuels, not just gas.. however I do endorse that the preexisting infrastructure of the gas is key to the roll out potential.

That said if the gas supply did come under threat then devices that can run on multi-fuels will soar anyway.

Comments about the government funding are very relevant. CWR (Ceres power in the UK, another mCHP developer) is favored with government support from the UK. Most unfortunately the Oz gov is yet to gesture anything in support of this great Ozzie developer. All credit to the input of the Gov earlier via CSIRO development, just unfortunate that support hasn't carried on. Its a sad reflection on the broader attitudes of government and the state of play.

All in all, with CE approval and contracts in the bag, nothing will stop this co getting over the line. Just a matter of time.

Holding long term...but a bit stressed out I must admit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.