CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I don't think you are factoring in that all carbon fuel is...

1. 282 Posts.
    I don't think you are factoring in that all carbon fuel is depleting & will only become progressively more expensive & even though you say it will run on many fuels, you are talking about a massive amount of energy, a bit like saying solar will fuel the worlds future, it cannot & will not ever. Unless science can come up with a new renewable fuel like a breakthrough in hydrogen etc, the world including us will have to change our ways whether we want to or not. Many people don't realise what real need is, they have never experienced it & think things will remain plentiful while someone else invents something to make it possible.
    An actual true replacement to fossil fuels is the biggest problem to ever face mankind along with the greatest threat to our life style if alternatives are not found
    As far as Russia is concerned I'm glad we in Aus aren't relient on them for gas, they've turned the valves off before & odds are they'll do it again if it pleases them, they DON'T have to sell it to Europe, they know there are a lot of other customers out there. Civilisations have used trade as a weapon countless times so please forgive me if I feel you are naive in your outlook & summary.
    As I said I like the Company & I am keeping my shares for now but to think it's some sort of slam dunk is a big mistake & could prove very costly.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.