CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

There is certainly merit in some of the things you say but you...

1. 282 Posts.
    There is certainly merit in some of the things you say but you should do the research into solar, unless there is some quantum leap in it's technology solar energy could never come close to replacing fossil fuels, it surely has it's place of that there iss no doubt however we are going to need many breakthroughs in science to even replace a significant percentage of fossil fuels. One bright economical area for baseline power generation is Geothermal for the countries who are lucky enough to have the hot earth needed.
    Many alternatives have been heralded as the ANSWER however when you start inputing the actual costs including the energy it takes to make them, is pie in the sky stuff & no answer at all.
    The ironic thing being some of the middle east countries who owe everything to fossil fuels are some of the biggest spenders on alternative fuels, that in itself should be sounding some alarm bells.
    They're not going to runout of f/f over night but I hate to think what it will cost as we inevitably go down the other side of the graph & that's assuming the Govs of Saudi Arabia etc are being truthful in there reserves they have left. Many well known Oil & Gov people connected have openly disbelieved their stated reserves, some countries reserves have not been moved in near 50 years, so one can see why their information is highly questionable.
    Anyway, I sincerely hope you are right with CFU & it takes off into orbit but if this area does interest you, you would do yourself a favour & research the science including the economics into some of the touted replacements for fossil fuels, it is a highly complex problem that will inevitably change the way we live, not to mention the Geopolitical ramifications when countries start to become starved of energy, survival is the most basic instinct in any life form including we humans.
    I was once as eager & positive as you sound to be but after being involved in areas over 20 years has brought to me much reality & logic, once you take everything into account it makes one wonder what will happen if there is no major breakthrough achieved. It's not pleasant however it deserves our immediate attention.
    Whatever you choose, I wish you well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.