CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu anyone see good prospects for this compan, page-15

1. 1,203 Posts.
    HIya Grasim,
    I do hold geo stocks, ive previously held biofuel stocks also. Pretty well my entire 'portfolio' is made up of save the world ethical investments. Its just a shame I keep loosing money on them...seems your the same Pixie.

In one way I think thats the big problem, people loosing money. I think its pretty remarkable that the effect of alternative enterprise is still measured predominantly by it effect on people pockets. Solar isnt viable because it costs more than coal fired power??? A tragic reality that will see dire consequences in time.

If we ever get to a position that our pollies have enough courage and the people have less greed to allow things to change outside of purely economic motivation then we may stand a chance of seeing this planet outlast the next dozen generations. Alternatively the oil industries that effectively govern the world will keep breading fat cats and we will all suffocate in due course..unfortunately this is the path we are still building.

We may never wake up from this nightmare as we are too busy sucking on the chocolate titty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.