CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu anyone see good prospects for this compan, page-16

1. 18,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hi
    I hold CFU - have held in the past, sold at a loss - re-bought recently, hoping that the Labor win will re-focus onto alternative methods.
    Today an ann. to markets that patent has been granted in Europe - no reaction - continued sell-off.
    I'll probably hold a little longer - today is not a good day for selling.

The trouble with alternative energies is they are too expensive - just check out what a complete solar array on your roof (for all your electricity needs!) would cost you.

I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that nuclear will be our saviour in the energy field - have a look-see what Silex are doing (another 'new' technology company whose sp is going down, but their informative brochure is well worth a read - http://www.silex.com.au/public/uploads/investor/ASX%20Nuclear%20Power%20Outlook%20June%202007.pdf. )
    However the share price of Silex is also going down.

Essentially what I have found in my short investing career is that companies who are in the process of developing a product, particularly one with technical intricacies, do need the market to help them along financially, which can be a long wait for the investor, however it can also be very rewarding for the investor - look at Cochlear for example; But do CFU and SLX have much in common with Cochlear? Not really; for a start they are not for the retail customer, but they have developed a speciality product used in conjunction with other processes - so: how many units will be sold/needed etc. etc.? Definitely the numbers will be much lower than anything in the retail sector; so what will the commercial reward for the company be?

DYOR, please.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.