CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Grasim When you say 'realisation that they may not be the first...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Grasim

When you say 'realisation that they may not be the first to market', it's news to me.

I hope you're not looking at the Honda story and assuming that Honda would get their product to market sooner, or that it would in any way compete with CFU. CFU's product is quite different (Honda's is particularly targetted towards powering their motor vehicle, which would be a primary reason for purchasing it when it is finally available, for starters). Please have a read of the posts from myself & Surely on this forum when the article was first raised, on 26/11/07.

In addition, on another site the following comments were made:-

(by 'Carneius' om SS 24/11/07)

>>>>>>>>>>

Quite a good find,however I see it as more likely an opportunity for CFU.
    The last paragraph suggests they are a long way behind with the size and I would expect the cost of the Honda unit.
    If the CFU fuel cell has an application it would be cheaper for Honda to buy and incorporate the CFU unit.

"Even though the fourth generation unit is about 70% smaller than Honda’s first home Energy Station prototype, it’s still quite large, requiring a decent chunk of front yard to set up. There’s no figures available on kilowatt output for powering the home, and Honda are yet to release details of when it plans to bring the unit to market – but its synergistic launch with the FCX Clarity shows Honda see the Home Energy Station as a partner device to the FCX."

I think they are way off beating CFU to the punch.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My guess about the SP is that investors are just unwilling in the current market (re. uncertainty about the US & sub-prime) to invest in future based stocks, wanting short-term rewards and certainty. It will probably take significant income or at least near-term projections of profit to get the SP to form a base anywhere near what we think the company is worth. Saying that, the SP still shouldn't have dropped this far for no (obvious) good reason, and hopefully won't drop further. My only response to it is to keep topping up ... I've already gotten in heavier than I had planned, hopefully my faith in the future prospects will be rewarded. At these prices, unless there IS some important negative factor we haven't been advised of, it's got to be a good bet.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.