CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu anyone see good prospects for this compan, page-24

1. 2,677 Posts.
    dudes, I have a holding in CFU and am surprised the fall from grace the cFU has had. Like many other stocks, the lack of news leading to production ie dollars causes many investors to be dishearteened selling out as they ar einpatient etc.

As to whether the company is succesful it is a leader in fuel cell technology. Fuel cells as i understand are the most efficient way of converting various sooghts of energy into electricity be it gas, hydorgen etc. An interesting readin the weekend (not sure if SMH or AFR) but it talked about coal and some of the options. One option was a cardon fuel cell using coal as the raw ingriedent. Did not know this was possible. Only thing is that very little research has occurred as hydrogen (way to impractical) and gas (very practical) have been the focus. There has also been an ethanol fuel cell the CFU have run.

Unless CFU do make an announcement soon about production ,including sales from their plant producing coatings etc, then CFU will drift aimlessly. With all the potential it should do well but it needs really movement a tth estation ie production to start.

This one is the hold and at current prices sounds even better, but could drop lower which is a shame with a hi-tech company that is very green.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.