CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu anyone see good prospects for this compan, page-25

1. 282 Posts.
    I've been dealing shares over 20 years, have followed CFU for years, I am diligent when I invest & if I am entering a field I am not familiar with I make it my business to find out.
    Some on here get so excited over some companies they seem to become blinded & not consider all the variables. What they believe will happen for whatever reason becomes the only result possible & it does concerns me that some others on here who are new to the whole market concept will get caught up in somebody elses euphoria which in some cases is just wishful thinking.
    I have stated that I do continue to hold shares in CFU however there are areas that are still totally speculative in the model, that should be apparent to anyone doing their own research.
    I am a bit perplexed that you brought up Honda, you have to compare apples with apples.
    At this stage CFU is still not the slam dunk that some on here believe it is, caution is definitely advised, I hope it does do well otherwise I wouldn't still hold the shares however if it will ever attain the heights that some demand remains to be seen. I indeed could be proven wrong in advising caution it won't be the first time but in my time I've seen the market destroy Companies that looked very promising, it can sometimes take very little for the market to crucify a company, let's hope it doesn't happen to CFU, what's happened so far is just akin to a slap on the wrist.
    Anyway, whatever you do I wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.