CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu anyone see good prospects for this compan, page-27

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Grasim,

The reason I brought up Honda was that I was guessing you might have been referring to it, when you mentioned the following in your previous post:

>>> 'realisation that they may not be the first to market'

Obviously (given your latest post) you weren't referring to Honda, and we would all agree it is not comparing apples with apples (although others on other sites initially thought there might be some basis for comparison).

Therefore, please elaborate on what you meant by the statement. Who else is anywhere near where CFU is at in terms of getting to market first?

Regarding your advice for caution, it is always good to practice lots of it and DYOR etc. etc. Agreed. Your posts appear to be a good counterpoint to the general tone of the thread, and are very much a welcome addition. You do seem to be well considered.

However, a number of people on this thread, myself included, are believers in this company and its prospects, and do like to express it. Perhaps we don't put enough disclaimers in our posts, often enough.

Anyhow, whilst awaiting your elaboration, many seasons greetings to all and may 2008 bring prosperity in all of its forms.

Cheers (X-Mas and otherwise)

p.s. Grasim, you mentioned that you still hold. If you don't mind divulging, may I ask what price you paid for your holding and/or the SP price range you see for CFU's future (unless you don't like to speculate on such things in posts)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.