CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I'm holding onto my shares because to date things have been done...

1. 282 Posts.
    I'm holding onto my shares because to date things have been done in a very methodical fashion, together with meeting every milestone on track is also encouraging BUT whether they can achieve their goals in each country is a big ask for 2 reasons.

1 With Russia supplying a large percentage of gas to Europe I suppose many people would have to ask if it's worth the cost while Russia under Putin use their energy as a big stick to anyone who displeases or criticises them.
    I know I'd be having second thoughts about it, if any incentives are offered by governments would also have to be put into the equation which sweetens the pie.

2 The other point is, how long will natural gas supplies last if this is taken up by the huge numbers they are talking about, I have personally seen no estimates on this
    & nothing lasts forever however when you consider Europe is already a net importer of gas, one would also have to ask if this is just a short fill in strategy while they try to invent a truly clean renewable energy on a vast scale.

Logically one would have to consider these points before entering into contracts or indeed buying shares. I feel a 3 to 5 year period [as long as gas is still affordable] should be a pretty safe bet for CFU to do well with their current technology. After that or if things go awry beforehand who knows but I do feel it would be prudent to monitor events closely if you do decide to invest in CFU.

As always, protect yourself & do your own homework.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.