CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu article, page-9

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I disagree Bernard.I don't follow US market "leads".I find it's mechanics non compatible with Australia.Example the delisting method you describe.
    So a recent Oz example is TOX that consolidated 12cent shares into $1.201sh[or close enuf]Anyhow it did then come under TakeOver "rumour" by Trans Pacific and ran to 250+ .

There's is a lot of selling pressure generated by consolidation by penny followers using few tick movements to give large Percent gains ie a 1cent price move is 10% on a 10Cent share while on a $1.20?irrelevant hey?This fundamental maths FACT leads a lot of pilgrims into a preference for under say 50cent shares.

Anyway,I also see CFU doing a future Consolidation if only to get d'Respectability Level for Institutional Investment especially US Ethical Funds,Mainly by dumping these Penny Ante Traders off d'Register!

I also "forsee" that such Consolidation will be joined with an exclusive listing on a Euro Exchange UK or Germany ie they will ditch d'ASX listing.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.