CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

BlueMegaMan,Re "how IP can protect against superior products"It...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    BlueMegaMan,

Re "how IP can protect against superior products"

It can't. However, there need to be superior products to be protected from, and at this stage there are none. CFU are at the top of the game in the space they are operating in. They have the highest power generating efficiency by a long way, and although products such as the Bloom Box have a huge financial (and political / celebrity / publicity) backing advantage, they play in a very different space (powering large buildings / factories versus CFU's Bluegen & other M-CHP product powering homes at 2KW).

CFU's advantage is they have working product, here and now, that has no competitor in the space they are in that will be able to catch up with them in the next couple / few years unless they stand still. They will be first to market with a superior product, and hopefully gain an incumbent advantage on all that come afterwards (e.g. Ceres etc.).

Whilst this is IMO, I also paraphrase what I have read from many other posters on this forum (over the past year / years) as well as CFU themselves (but of course continue to DYOR).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.