CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu competitors, page-8

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Blue in response to your thread title, there are a number of competitors including people like Stirling, (there was some mention of a VW program), and ??? co out of the UK whos name eludes me at the second.

Bearing in mind the above co's Stirling & VW are operating on hugely different platforms and as others have said we have a product that is far and away more efficient.

Our product is still at the final stages of pre commercial trials really. We have CE approval for both products and we are selling trial units rather than giving them away. We have some of the biggest named partners in the business on board and really its only a matter of time before we get a sizeable order on board.

We will have first mover advantage but the other positive I think is that whilst the others are still working on getting their products to market, our co is working on 3rd gen problems, like reducing degradation, size, alternate products (Bluegen came out of this). I think we have reached a good elec/heat mix it seems if we could reduce degradation of our stacks to increase life span to 10 years we would be just about un stop able.

Why are we at current prices? Your guess is as good as mine. General derisking, value in blue chips, yield chase, global economic uncertainty. My guess is all of the above, however I do think that it will only be a matter of time for this one. I only wish I had more funds. Pending some sort of tech disaster I think this is one of my strongest multi, multi bagger opportunities. (all though I would almost bet on a take over by someone like a Siemens or GE once our products come to market and begin to turn heads??)

All just my opinon, please feel free to throw the baby out with the bathwater on this occasion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.