CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

backsheesh1,Firstly, I'm invested in this company because I...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    backsheesh1,

Firstly, I'm invested in this company because I believe in their technology as well, although I originally invested in at $1 and it was a sure bet and the next order was going to come at any moment (years ago), and then it got to the point where the company almost went bust around the 5c mark. Hopefully this time around they will get it right, and our expectations will actually be met with results. They've been ever so close for ever so long. To assume that it is all just going to happen the way we hope it is going to happen, and very soon because we want it to be, is naive. That said, I'd be VERY happy to be proved wrong, it would do my portfolio the world of good ... averaged down to 30c, not bad from $1 & buying all the way down.

Secondly, if my maths is correct you are implying that you're investing $100K in it ... is that right? (it's easy to type big numbers into public forums, it doesn't cost a thing ... lol)

Thirdly, I liked the "I'm never wrong, I thought I was once, but I was mistaken! :)" bit. It kind of reminds me of the 1980's (before I got onto the straight and narrow) when I used to walk around with a badge saying "I'm not as think as you stoned I am!".

Cheers.

p.s. please note that I'm now a long-term holder (have needed to be, but I'm in all the way for the ride), and my stated sentiment has been LT buy ever since they managed to get re-capitalised. We're batting on the same team, we just disagree about how quickly we'll score the runs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.