CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

RESOURCED,When making statements like that it is always good to...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    RESOURCED,

When making statements like that it is always good to put in the whole story.

Yes LYC has increased substantially but has also pulled back to be only up about 20% on his sell price. You also omitted to mention that it was already pulling back from around $1.75 and he felt it had gone very well and the market was starting to look dangerous so he pulled the pin, (from memory it bottomed at $1.18). So did I and I made about 100% in a few months, Im happy.

TIS hit its stop loss at a time when the whole market was being knocked around. I also pulled out on his advice (at a loss) but have since re-entered and bought some for the kids as I believe it is a good story
    I note there was no mention of MEO which I think he pulled the pin on in the .50c range quite some time ago it is now .21c. Would his subscribers be happy if he had just let this one ride.

Not trying to be narky, just puting forward that he is trying to be responsible for his subscribers. I can list a few others that have gone on to do very well FRS,PPS, MCU, DTL, CCV, he made the call but at the end of the day I made the decision to stay or go.
    Another little gem, had I bought LYC on his first recommendation and not sold and bought back and sold again. In other words if I had just hung in I would be up 1,209%.

Didn't mean to ramble on, so to finish off I'll just say I hold a good number of CFU, I didn't heed the sell call and I think this is a good LONG TERM INVESTMENT, sure it would be nice if it were going up instead of down and it will when we get some good news. As far as I know the only thing that has changed in the past week is the share price, not the fundamentals of the company.

Good luck and a better week for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.