CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu - step up to the plate!

1. 106 Posts.
    CFU need to step right up to the plate now that they have the cash to protect them from fund raising for 9 months. They need to stop RNS'ing hype about product trials and do the business. For example, what happened to all the 6 month to 1 year trials that started in 2010/2011 and have now finished with no sales? Not a word from CFU about those trials when they finished, yet every one of them was touted as big news when those trials were agreed, that is what I mean about RNS'ing hype.

CFU need to:

1) Cut BoD salaries immediately, to reduce cash burn to a figure more appropriate to a pre-commercial cash burning company.

2) Prove ASAP that the furnaces 'CAN produce stacks at acceptable quality standards' when FULLY loaded.

3) Get the Bluegens they have built (unless they have been holding back on buying parts for two months while they raked in some cash to pay for said parts to complete the builds?) installed ASAP, as the Bluegen Website has had '213 installed' for over 10 weeks.

4) Aim for sales of 1000+ units in the next 6 months, using their lower pricing and FIT's as leverage. Put pressure on those with deals in place to start taking systems.

5) Ignore the share price for the next 6 months and concentrate on the business, because if they can get the business the share price will react to it. Hyping the share price through RNS is a thing of the past, everyone is wise to it now. A trial is not big news unless it is a trial that is converted to sales. A new FiT is no good unless CFU can manufacture and sell the product into that market.

If CFU can do all of the above then you may well find I become a shareholder one day, as I will find I actually have something positive to say about the company as an investment.

6 months is make or break IMVHO. No sales and/or no big furnace working 100% full equals no more funding, possibility of going into administration, then most likely bought out by the Chinese supplier for AU$15m-AU$30m, game over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.