CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

cfu?, page-6

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Well a pretty crappy end to a pretty crappy week, though a bottle and a half of wolf bass has helped.
    Its late {UK} posted this below in UK, skip my wafflings but the link to the audio of Brendans AGM presentation help remind me of how well positioned and focused these guys are, and how big the potential of CFCL is, keep the faith, still an Aus winner for me.

The link below is of last years agm, if you have the time and patience its worth listening to, but basically ? of the way through Brendan reminds us that without CE and similar approval they can?t sell you one, hence no big orders yet. Without insulting your intelligence the German factory has been built to manufacture state of the art fuel cells not tea bags, if you do some research you will find they (CFCL) sourced the location several years ago, it?s ideally place in a country that embraces this technology, and has funded a fair proportion of the capital outlay. This is the chicken and the egg syndrome, but for me having been involved with design, procurement, construction and commissioning of manufacturing facilities I much prefer them having a working operational plant ahead of time, than playing catch up and going back to share holders for funding,
    New technology sometimes treads a fine line between mass acceptance and obscurity, with some times early failures/problems born from hast and fast tracking being the pivot able point to acceptance, success or failure.
    So for me a steady pace wins the race, no quick money to be made here, but if you believe in fuel cells starting to play an ever increasing part of daily life, why not invest in a company that currently manufactures the most well tested , advanced and electrical efficient?
    One last point, look at their current partners and how long they have been working together, they are all major corporations, as in annual profits reported in billions, this surly is not by chance.
    http://www.brr.com.au/event/62967

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.