SPR 4.03% $1.29 spartan resources limited

CG Price Target $1.15, page-30

1. 5,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    There is a paragraph near the end of the article which struck a cord with me.

"I believe that the large cap North American companies will enjoy similar returns since institutional money will begin flowing into these companies after 2 bang out earnings quarters and the S&P 500 rolls over. I expect this point to occur by the end of 2024."

My view has been for a few month that if the POG maintains current levels the earnings from gold producers (majors and also stocks like NST, EVN,) in the current and next quarter will see rises of circa 80% maybe even more (it will vary a lot between stocks) above the last 2 quarters and gold stocks will see a big upwards re-rate later in 2024. I have no view what will happen to the S&P but if it does go lower the gold stock re-rate will be even bigger. And if POG rises further than the profit increases and SP re-rate will be even higher.

And as the saying goes "a rising market floats all boats". Mid size gold stocks (including SPR, RMS, ALK, WGX, BGL, CMM, EMR, etc) will probably be in for even bigger SP rises than the majors especially those with expected growth in production or resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.050(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.436B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.31 $1.26 $2.812M 2.184M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5903 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 147794 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.