CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months.

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    As most of you have recommended my earlier forecast in CGB reborn thread, I'll add to it and explain HOW and WHY CGB will have a run from 1.9c to 7.2c. Precisely.

As a bonus gift, I'm also adding a bonus chart at the end of this post, where I've deleted everything but the probable highs and lows aka trend change points.

Why will CGB go down to 1.9c in the first place:

- Long suspension
    - Shares on issue doubled whilst the business has not meaningfully doubled anything (yet) - so from 3.7 to 3.7/ 2, is actually fair if you consider nothing significant has been achieved, and the market was down during the year of suspension (which was the case).
    - current market conditions are tough - trade war, high volatility, and an earlier bounce in the industry that means gaps are being filled (which puts pressure on all stocks from that industry).
    - Australian economy not doing well. Whilst you guys may have skin in the game, I don't. Whist stocks will do fine, some people are having to start thinking about liquidity. Real estate across AUNZ is not done yet with its correction. So some people have to get out.
    - One ann will not be enough , whilst we may anticipate on Ann is planned for this week, breaking 3.7c will be very hard.

Why CGB will bounce back hard from 1.9c.

- Shares on issues have doubled, not the float. When good news do come, CGB will pump.
    - CGB is on trader's radars, this increases the volatility and liquidity, it'll play in CGB's favor next month. (I expect the bottom at the start of October).
    - Management would not give away too much whilst the share is unlisted, so it is reasonable to expect, some very strong anns in the pipeline this quarter.
    - the value of CGB as a hemp junior will become very attractive at 50m-60m Cap. (haven't made the calc but it's irrelevant to be precise here).
    - Most of the holders holding are in the red, and if you bought at 8c 10c, and I tell you, you'll make your money back and them some mid next year, do you sell at 5c 6c month before?
    - Nobody is in huge profit at 1.9c. A few but not many. This will provide a very very strong floor for CGB to stop.
    - the overall industry is due another run. CGB will be part of that run.

Overall, short term,

I believe this is roughly it for the fall this week, we'll bounce to 3.7c in the next 2 weeks. Then head back down and hit 1.9c in early October.

So that's 5 weeks: up, then down into 1.9c.

Hope this provides some guidance on price targets and timing, and gives peace of mind. It doesn't have to be perfect to give an idea.

This will be wild, as I plan +300% in 5 Month, from October to Feb 2020.

This is my own analysis. Read this carefully and with a critical eye. DYOR. This is a risky investment, hence why the potential return is high.

GIFT below. Thanks for the recommendations on my past posts. Good luck to all.

https://imgur.com/a/6yjaDy7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.