CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1164

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

I find it very interesting that the same people who scrutinised Medcan initially, and now Biohealth, and all associates regarding licensing have now gone quiet. And now you seem to think Medcan are fully blown up and away on their own?

Not even a real photo or any information on the size of the 'research lab'. To conclude it is a big advancement is rediculous in the absense of this information.. where are all our usual critics to bring these points to light? .. oh, gone - because it's not a link to CGB and therefore not an opportunity to kick up a stink about another item so they'll leave it alone.

Yep they intend to 'research' - good for them. Research is another black hole of expenses. Look at all the hurdles still to clear before they get to manufacturing.. wheres their TGA credentials? I don't see those anywhere.. did people seem to forget you need TGA credentials still?

You can literally sublet a uni lab facility and get it research licensed and ready for odc inspection.. isn't a huge cost to be able to say 'we have a research lab'.

As for 'only heard one version'.. what are you talking about? I'm only after one version of information and that's a medcan news piece saying they have an investor.. and I don't see it?

But hey, you can continue to feel as though they are better off without CGB finding and advancing faster than is actually the case based on a news article that is self published..
    Last edited by Luke164: 12/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.