CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1254

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    I think they need someone to run this ship that knows what they are doing.. they've never run a successful company from what I know, I could be wrong, if anyone knows otherwise pls say so... they need a ceo or gm to run this complex company.. this is a growth industry but the time has passed where jus having medical marijuana would catapult the share price.. cgb needs to get a move on or we will be left behind... the consolidation in the sector has already begun and this is where u separate the wheat from the chaff..(is that how the saying goes?)... cgb need runs on the board... money in the bank and to cut the expenditure down... outgoings are just way too high... sell the bauxite and get rid of the $300k+ to the geo consultant ASAP, (he probly has a watertight contract to guarantee payments even after the bauxite project is sold).. review AGMPL and get someone cheaper, give me a list of services they provided to cgb prior to the relist and all the add ons (I imagine the AGMPL fee will go up as cgb are now bigger and more complex) and I bet I can find the same service much cheaper... lastly, our only path to early revenue, the hemp seed, ive said it before but it has to be said again.. what the hell is going on with the crops and harvests and why haven't we been informed about them, good or bad, I think we deserve to know.. AIMO
    end of rant...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.