CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I get the feeling from this recent update that Sholom is...

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    "I get the feeling from this recent update that Sholom is looking at spinning off the mining side of things. QBL 2.0 perhaps." (sic)

They might well be considering spinning off the bauxite interests? They have already handed off ML 1492 for ... nothing ... as yet. No funds received for that asset ... yet! They "sold" it to Volcan (a related entity) but Volcan have not paid for it ... yet?

I can't see a buyer emerging for South Johnston.

The inescapable fact is, CGB and its two predecessors (AGV and QBL) have been burned up millions of dollars that were acquired from capital raisings from other people and for some years now. Ask yourself - what is the one constant that features in the expense accounts of these three companies?

Perhaps, a shareholder inspired revolt leading to a Board shakeout / cleansing might improve the overall prospects for all shareholders? It's worth considering.

Change can be a very good thing for all organisations.

Fact is, I still can not see how the skills and experiences of some members of the current Board are relevant to a company looking to build and consolidate a position in the MM industry. In my opinion, CGB might be better served by commencing a program of significant financial reform and concomitantly acquiring relevant expertise within the MM industry at the Board level.
    Last edited by Basileus: 26/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.