CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

imo they should ditch the bauxite & Dr (within 6 months if...

1. 708
    480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    imo they should ditch the bauxite & Dr (within 6 months if nothing happens) and use the money for an experienced MM and or well connected board member. or save the money and put it into stock.

Im not getting into the politics of the admin and loans etc you guys can deal with those issues if you get changes great. but im more focused on the next 4 quarterlies. Although I have been contemplating what the company could do with the $1.2m if it was repaid. We could use it for stock.

I also think we need to give them some time to get some traction and bring the economies of scale up to acceptable levels. The global market is terrible at the moment as we know and CGB would also be affected somewhat by that overall negative market sentiment.

Only another 4 days before we get some news but as someone else mentioned the lack of news may just be because they dont have any.

Im hoping for something special after all this time because participating in the CR turned out to be a disaster(my decision) and im doubtful now the options will be in the money by april .

mergers acquisitions takeovers may be on the cards over the next 12-24 months. A consolidation as well most likely within 12 months imo

Fingers crossed because praying isnt working for mebiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.