CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1298

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    at twice the number of soi we are at the Mc value we were prior to acquiring the remaining 45% of mcl as well as t12, dma and the medcan and biohealth deals.... IMO the bod have no idea how to run a company other than to take their wage and raise money.. no news on anything.. how long ago was the chia seed deal inked.. over a month now, where's the news on the monthly shipments..?? what about the Vietnam approval for all our suite of products, what's happened since then regarding this..? what about the Costco deal with the oil capsules..? why aren't they aggressively marketing it on any media, not just social media, as well as selling to chain chemists.. they need a salesperson/marketing person to get the news out there.. I seriously think they must have watched field of dreams one too many times.. 'Build it and they will come'... no they won't, they probably don't know about it and the health benefits of hemp oil instead of farmed salmon oil as well as hemp flour, protein and milk.. cgb could also go they way of a high profile spokesperson to spread the word.. that's the thing, what do the feldmans know about retail sales..?? seriously.. they didn't even participate in the SPP.. I'll be voting 'no' to re enstate mrs fieldman, as well as no to remuneration package.. and if I go to the meeting I'd be asking some very pointed questions.. again all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.