CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1539

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Yes I no longer hold. That however does not stop me from observing. I'm more often wrong than right but I choose to follow this thread because I am mostly curious. Deciding last year at 42 to look into investing mainly driven by my twin son and daughters multiple life threatening conditions. For the record this point is only being made as before I really was a wanker and it took this to finally make me realise what I was already missing. HC trolls do your worst I have a wonderful life. I know I share to much however in my mind an open book keeps no secreats. In my opinion I truly believe at one point the BOD truly believed they may be able to not only profit but also do good. What I also believe is that somwhere along that same path they had to make a really small decision. One that was against there ideology but could also in the short term be of benefit. So slowly one became two, then 4, 16, 256, 65,536, 4294967296 you see my point. So after 5 short decisions suddenly your ideology lacks the validity it once had. The train is moving the breaks are gone and the only way forward is, well forward. So I am being generous here but not really. No one likes to admit they were wrong. But how worse us it when you are so wrong. I hope the best for all but remember. No one drinks the koolade on the first day..... No one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.