CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Not that I'm defending his prophecy's..However! When have we...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Not that I'm defending his prophecy's..However!

When have we ever seen market caps react realistically or rationally based on fundamentals in this sector or end of the speculative realm?

We have however seen the share price at about 11c last year based on fundamentals? I think not.

We recently seen the share price jump form .023 to .052 off the back of one announcement..A Costco supply deal with a dollar value to the company that we have no way of yet quantifying? Fundamentals? I think not.

If the Costco announcement can do that well than it just shows everyone that the market caps can swing pretty quickly either way with little rhyme or reason.

What did you say the anticipated cash burn was for the next quarter? Obviously the company is in a building/transitioning phase of it's business model in a new sector/sectors so previous quarterly cash burn may not always be a reliable indication of future cash burn as expenses are not always ongoing with many one off expenses.

Equally perhaps it will be more?

I would also like to suggest that certain posters on this forum have cost poor old Mums & Dads as much of their hard earned money as the so called rampers they say have!

While some were busy saying sell (all whilst trading it from their own mouths) the share price went from 1c to 11c rapidly? Cost in missed opportunity for Mums & Dads due to those posters?

Massive fluctuations in share price..Plenty of possible lost opportunities to the down trodden & vulnerable due to perhaps bad advice by some posters?

It's funny some say its only a trade? Well start flagging your buys & sells.

The pendulum swings both ways everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.