CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1792

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Good Heavens - now I have just about read it all.

"I would also like to suggest that certain posters on this forum have cost poor old Mums & Dads as much of their hard earned money as the so called rampers they say have!"

If, that is being promoted as the reason why the value of people's shares are down then I am truly amazed. Where's your evidence? I can not see how you would have as much as a scintilla of evidence or fact to support that claim. Therefore, you should withdraw the substance of your post. Appalling claim to make and a terrible slur to cast upon others.

"While some were busy saying sell (all whilst trading it from their own mouths) the share price went from 1c to 11c rapidly? Cost in missed opportunity for Mums & Dads due to those posters?"

Evidence please - otherwise this is nothing more than unsubstantiated gobbledygook. If, you can produce a post where holders have been advised to sell by some other poster, that would be appreciated. Otherwise you should withdraw the comment unreservedly. Recommending others to sell is a breach of the HC TOU. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.