CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1793

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    You forgot to hit like Bas!

Are you suggesting it has not been said? And modded?

I can point that out because it has happened, you know it, the forum knows it & the moderators who kindly do their job know it.

Are you suggesting some have not accused pro CGB posters of having cost poor old Mums & Dads money by their accused misleading posts?

It's simply a case of if they are they experts I'd like to hear on their progress considering they are happy to attack someone for his charting..Whether he is right or wrong..Does he not have that right to share with the forum?

We don't like forum bullies now do we? Despite his accuracy @NZtrader369 deserves better treatment than he is being given imo.

Charting is a muddy game, I personally don't subscribe but many do and getting it wrong is not a crime.

Try holding everyone on the forum to your standards Bas, you seem to be rather selective.

I like you though Bas, you don't always make sense to me but underneath it all your actually a witty guy as I've always said.

If I'm in a too hard for you basket though your welcome to join Nihilism in the we agree to disagree box & cease communications?

Kind Regards, Dan.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 06/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.