CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1828

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Wanted to see how many of the calls he posted turned out, so I did some research so I could correlate it with CGB calls - lets just say for now the CGB calls are still 'in the works'

DCC - "I recently called DCC from 5c to 2,5c - was absolutely bang on. Loaded up at 2.5 for a great trade." - Not sure if the to/from is wrong here, but his posts on DCC started 3rd of october - DCC First Post - which was when the price was 3.3cent, and he was claiming the bounce at 2.5cents was validated, which it actually went down right after this and hit 2.5cents again. IT current trades at 3.3cents (no gain) and only got as high as 3.9cents since he started posting. JUDGEMENT - no evidence showing true.

BDA -"Called BDA to close gap from 55c to 35c, and then called 31c as a critical level. All happened. Now about to bounce HARD. +100% type of trade" - First post was at 47cents Post Link, did mention 'mind the gap' but didn't say what the gap was. Next post was at 38.5cents, which he said he was re-entering slowly and then at 39c he told everybody to 'load up' as the gap was 37.5c Load up! - It currently sits at 34 cents - JUDGEMENT - I'll say this one is a partial win (calling the fall), but the end result would still lose him money as it's lower now than when he re-entered.

OLI - "Called OLI to bounce hard from the 2.7 3c level. Now 5c. Bang on again. Close to +100% trade already.Called Gap on ZLD to be filled and ZLD to find 5.4c , bang on, it's happening this week." This one is interesting. His first post was July July Post Link, where it's all fundamentals and he's saying holders can't read a quarterly and that's why price dropped. 'held' at that stage. Then on the 25th of sept he gets asked from a CGB member to do technicals on OLI and states he has never heard of the company? Strange?!?! anyway back to the point, I really couldn't find any of these calls. He called 1.8cents here: 1.8c which never happened (or got close). This post was way after the fact, and also claims 6 months ago it was 2cents, when relatively the price was the roughly the same. Earlier in the year it was 2cents, but he never commented on the stock anywhere near that time. JUDGEMENT - Once again he kind of called that it would fall, except his timing doesn't line up anywhere near the claim, and it never got to 2.7cents and he had 'held' disclosure from before it dropped. So not sure here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.