CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1864

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Shame that my post was considered upramping and unlicensed advice at 1.6 the day before it goes up.

Without the advice and upramping then:

The worst is behind us. Get ready for a new bull run. (that's my opinion)

Hope everybody has loaded up. (it's a wish that others got some stocks)

Canna industry about to experience another bull run. (my opinion, and to say the least, pretty on point, considering today's action)

xxxxxxxx ( maybe that's the upramping so not reposting this)

The minimum was much lower than expected, it's also likely, the highs will be higher. It's how variance works when you understand the maths behind markets. (my technical opinion)

Good luck all. Happy to have reloaded a nice chunk at 1.6c. (something I've done and announced here earlier)

So here we go:

The industry is moving as I predicted (see signature).

We're already back to the minimum point I had predicted a long time ago (with increased variance obviously, since the bottom was indeed 1.3)

Given my new recharting, as the timeline stretched a bit further than I planned, I forecast that we'll reach a high higher than 7.2c.

We'll touch 2.7c quickly in my opinion and looking at my updated version.

The next 6 months should be exceptional for this industry, it's long overdue after the slaughter we witnessed.

All my opinion / double checked so as to keep up-ramping and unlicensed advice proof.

I had quite a few other things moving well, now CGB is back onto the uptrend, let's have some fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.