CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I would start at looking on how today's play for this stock has...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I would start at looking on how today's play for this stock has been, 2.5mil shares moved on 55 trades. Definitely this stock is being sniffed and not going to call on it, it can either be real interest, or just traders who wait for any upward movement of the needed to sell down again.

SP is a dog, but movement is not. I am not sure if there are still any stock out there that is along this price range, to my knowledge from owning a few, I believe everything is on the up and up. For CGB's case, a very curious one, I think this is par for the course. No recent news, not yet profitable, and people not buying in truckloads, so obviously, it is reflected in SP.

But discounting a stock in this segment? That is a dangerous proposition. We have seen crazy movements in the cannabis/hemp world recently and it only takes one positive news (sometimes even just an anticipation of a good news) can move the needle like there's no tomorrow.

So if there's any advise to be had, it is just to be smarter, have an appropriate greed, and always look around. Study the risk-benefit for yourself and yourself only. It is your investment at the end of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.