CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-1915

1. 2,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    thast approximates my own loss after averaging down, the entire industry at this point lacks direction without sales it seems the market is unable to forward price and perhaps the reason we are all sitting is the feeling that should it do so it will be dramatic, of course the other subtle influence is the limitations current legislation in the Western world places on the manufacture and classification for the use of hemp in the broader sense, at CGB have endeavoured to step into markets where it is already accepted legally. I f the Western World continue to raise objection Asia will be the winning producer simply because they have never ceased production it is widely grown and legally grown, so here we are in a world concerned with mans contribution to global warming a nd a plant that is so green and diverse in terms of human use and yet it is floundering in a mire of legislation hampering bits introduction as stock feed, a food for human consumption and fibre for textiles ropes etc these are the big things that will impact the petro chemical world, cotton will assuredly lose some market share if it were broadly underwritten by legislation on the basis of water use for growing and manufacturing ----------most are focussed on the legalisation of medicinal cannabis and recreational cannabis but this plant is so much more than that 100% of the plant is usable-----so we will be sitting for some time yet at least the theory behind CGBs business model embraces diversity in the supply chain and not a single product and should legislation embrace hemp then CGB might do very well indeed-----that I guess is why we sit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.