CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Strange how some unheard news is dead and buried, simply because...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Strange how some unheard news is dead and buried, simply because it hasn't been mentioned, BioHealth facilty not up to Pharmocann satisfaction....

You must have inside information that others dont have, whether the facility is up to standard...how do you know that, have you become a TGA inspector...

Pharmocann very much alive as is the Biohealth facilty, yet dont take it from me, I may be misleading making a presumption like your post...

perhaps make some inquiries, make a call, before posting information without facts...

Pharmocann cosmetics @708 distrubtion in Australia and Asia along with Nth American cosemetics from Canada distrubtion in Asia....details to come...

Prehaps Canntab is dead in water too, like Laos, like MS research which is in the 3rd stage of clinical trails, receiving data, perhaps hemp foods in Vietnam is assumption too, perhaps Costco deal is not happening either, nor is John Easterling formulas, as is Medcan, as is CGB website not updated, or CGB rep not being around....

Gloom and doom looms, while others accumulate to consume, on others autoimmune....

Then what do I know I'm an assumption shareholder....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.