CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"... downramper's attacked this for a long time"Seriously?Let me...

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "... downramper's attacked this for a long time"

Seriously?

Let me provide you with an alternative sentence, "... contrarian posters advised, provided balance, examined the facts and pointed out many issues which were continuously attacked by those who sat on their hands with fingers crossed watching the bank balance fall, their capital diluted and expenses continue unabated."

In my view, that's what has happened. And the evidence is there in the published accounts and other announcements issued by the company.

To blame the mythical "downrampers" for the plight of any holder is fatuous - no doubt. Worse still, pointing the finger at those who took the time to read the published accounts and apply an analytical framework to that data is hardly reasonable.

Do you honestly think the SP is where it is because they made money for selling their products profitably, delivered on their 'company transforming' strategy and lowered the expense profile?

Do you also believe that if there had been no contrarian views posted, that things would be far better than they are today?

And I wonder if could you could please explain to the thread what justifies CGB having a ~$40,000,000 market cap? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.