CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey @BigDaniel you dont need to answer, your integrity is...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Hey @BigDaniel you dont need to answer, your integrity is genuine to other long term posters...as per like me and few other posters on this forum, i value your comments day in and out...and look forward to reading them...

I say this, there will be a point when shareholders cant buy back in huge quantities, it's only promising profits for this short term...

When CGB truly hit there straps and with revenue behind them, there be a point where shareholders wish they had held a lot longer.... just my view as I'm here for the long haul to witness recreational legalization in this country, as mentioned before...

Anyways the hemp news either as food or medicine is growning globally and here in Australia and eventuately people power will win out...

As this latest news in the states will only confirm that the herb will be free from prohibition, and when this happens in Australia, well....the price will be limitless....

and perhaps then, we can meet in Amalfi coast sipping wine with nutritional home grown foods seating in villa viewing the coast....

I will be one with a yabba dabba dooo tee shirt written on the front of the tee shirt, and bada bing, bada boom on the back...

So I wanted to share this....

Cannabis is officially decriminalized in the state of New York..

Governor Andrew Cuomo signed off new legislation last month..

Australia next in the near distant future

best wishes BD...warp speed ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.