CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am also a Technical Analyst with my trading and I do...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

I am also a Technical Analyst with my trading and I do appreciate the work you put into your posts but perhaps the difference with my approach is the basis of history. In my opinion this stock has not the stable history to give productive TA. There has been periods of de-listing. Huge changes to the company, peaks and selloffs. Sentiment has been unstable. Just a quick look at the charts shows support and resistance lines broken for no reason at any time. While there is still some merit at looking at the charts even now I would shy away from the rather direct predictions you are asserting. Of course the main driver for the SP up will be juicy announcements. As far as predictions of share price in 2-3 years based on present data and history, well its not even slightly reliable. I wouldn't guess BHP price in 3 years and that's got heaps of history and patterns. I love TA but I have learnt after 25 years of using it profitably to stay humble with it and prepare to be wrong. TA works best with the top 200 with good volume and good history. Having said all that I am invested in CGB, I am a believer of this company and am willing take the risk with a start-up based on my instinct, risk/reward variables, and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.