CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Update:I leave for 3 hours and this is what happens !OK joking...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Update:

I leave for 3 hours and this is what happens !

OK joking aside, this is a bad close. Weekly looks like we'll be losing all the momentum and a sharp increase is looking less realistic. The market depth reflects that too.

It looks as others have mentioned - 3.1c to 2.8c may be on the cards in the next few weeks.

The level for me was 3.7c, now weekly I need a close at 3.8c, and better 4.2c to keep some hope, something big could be around the corner.

Without some kind of news, I don't see it though.

So short term, I need to redraw some things since the price action didn't behave as I planned.

Medium term, we have still some strong support and price increase In October and November.

Sadly it looks like my scenario 1 is coming back, with a potential 3 weeks consolidation. The low won't be 1.9c, potentially around 2.6c now as the low, which would be a higher low (previous being 2.3c).

So yeah, unless we get a miraculous friday close, I have to change my short term forecast, and adjust.

Good news, is Mid october+ is not changing and should increase nicely, the short term boom to 7.8c or 7.2c is now much less likely, that's the sad news.

It's sad to say, but we're following my initial scenario very closely...

As a reminder.

https://imgur.com/a/6yjaDy7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.