CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-673

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I jump in DCC when they went up? You're joking? I did the opposite Picked the exact bottom at 2.5c and loaded up, trade immediately in the black.

Bar chart and automatic indicators suck. I used those 10 years ago, it's only a part of the solution. What I do is very different.

I picked up OLI recently around 3C, same thing. In the Black almost instantly. Novices should stay away, this is the spec end of town.

My crystal ball is so often right that I do get complacent, but with experience, you learn to always think again, that's why I constantly draw new charts. I never think I have it right, it just so happens I have it right quite often.

In CGB, missing the bottom by a few days and a few cents has no consequence whatsoever. Jealous people will say hey you got the bottom wrong once by 4 cents... They're right to be jealous so that's fair enough.

Quoting barcharts or free tools for TA, is like quoting snopes for fact checking. People who believe Snopes deserve to lose money.

Regarding CGB. Today's action is VERY GOOD. Only the monthly closing will confirm where it's headed. I've given way too much info for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.