CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-677

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    NZtrader You have given absolutely no information at all that the basic trader already doesn't know. I would be so disappointed if I had been charged to receive what you have displayed on this forum. Let me have a go. Tomorrow if the sector is strong I can see a price of .036 but getting flayed back to the opening price, If the sector is weak I can see the share price sweeping the floor at where I think the bottom is around .03c this will possible occur if we also receive a weak announcement as investors will sell on boredom. Now if we receive an announcement that is price sensitive but also what long term holders have been waiting for this will be back on the march to .05c+, If we receive just an average release of news some what like the last one, which I personally don't know the full fundamentals until I see cash figures on it I can only see the price looking at .04c but closing at .036. Howzat. I also trade on charts but CGB doesn't have one to do so. Please do not use this information as trading advice. We have seen since trading back an opening price, a bottom to high to nearly back at CR price, good luck on charting that. GLTALTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.