CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-858

1. 3 Posts.
    Hi NZtrader,
    so I've been following cgb and more importantly ,your posts in relation to the company on hot copper since the company returned to the share market.
    I have never traded the stock market before and I decided to just do a minimum purchase at around 3c just after the return to get involved .
    being new to the game I've looked closely at the information you post and to be truthful have put a lot of faith in your forecasts and predictions .
    I know dyor and imo and all of these things but you seem to know alot about share trading so let's just say I really appreciate the information you post on the forum.
    one thing I've noticed is how everyone was enjoying the info when the price was rising and now everyone is losing their minds because the price has dropped again ( I do recall you saying it would return to somewhere around this level in a post from a while back)
    So thanks for the info and insight I know you don't have a crystal ball but I do believe what your posting is helpful to people like myself trying to figure this animal out.

I think I might buy a few more while it's low ......see what the minister for finance thinks .

good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.