CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - 1.9c to 7.2c - What will happen in the next 6 months., page-454

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    "I have noticed the negaters defeated and gone for now"

I wouldn't go that far Pizza, I'm still here Just waiting on CGB to release figures and Projected income after Expenses, to see if there is any actual decent revenue to come from the T12 and Costco announcements.
    I would Also Like to see how much Money needs to be pumped into Biohealth to get them up to full production, As CGB has Stated their "Hemp Oil Capsules" are out of Stock One would have to wonder why Biohealth have not produced more of the Hemp Oil Capsules for CGB/Vitahemp, Is it possible that CGB have not been able to provide the Hemp seeds required to produce more Oil?

Lets not also forget the $1.3 Million Aussie dollars provided to Pharmocann and another $1.3 Million to Canntab for research each year for Research that so far has given CGB Holders ZERO return for their money, as CGB is not producing or selling any of their Products.

The next lot of accounts should provide a little bit clearer of a picture of how the company is progressing, and it will be interesting to see if another Cap Raise is required around Christmas or early 2020.

All in my own Opinion, please do you own research

Cheers
    Finn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.