CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB CEO Interview about Recompliance and Next 6-12mths

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283

Sholom Feldman (CEO CGB) discussing the re-compliance process and what are key milestones for the next 6-12 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQqY7UnnQ9Y

As mentioned in my previous post, I was considering selling my shares this week and re-allocating to different stocks. But now after watching this, I am more confident to stick around and see what happens in the next 6-12 months. Based on these key milestones, this could be HUGE for CGB!

The critical factor here is whether or not CGB can deliver on these milestones... with any luck, they will and if that is the case then there will be a significant move up in the share price IMO.

Key milestones mentioned (watch video for the full list) include:
    1. Focus on generating significant revenues in the very short-term (IMO this is in the next 3mths or sooner)
    2. After successfully isolating specific formulations of Cannabinoids that can stop MS in lab trials and now mice - we should hopefully getting volunteer human trials within the next 6-12 months. This would be HUGE for the SP if this was to come off
    3. Ramp up export and revenue generation from domestic markets AND asian market exports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.