CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB - CR fund refund, page-14

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    The ones pulling out of the cr were every chance looking for a short trade..In my humble opinion only.
    That's a bit rash Dan. I invested in the Medcan deal long term to see the MM facility come to fruition.
    I know you've stated at times that since the Bonify deal wasn't viable anymore that it was best to forgo the Medcan deal. When we initially invested in the CR the Bonify deal didn't exist. It came about later and at the time felt like a great bonus to have this revenue stream come online as soon as the facility was to be completed in early to middle 2019. Bonify screwing up wasn't ( or shouldn't of been ) the catalyst for the deal falling over. There would of been plenty of other revenue making opportunities we could of persued by having our own MM facility. When the deal fell over we were then told that it could be up to two years before the facility would have everything in place to be operable.
    I don't know about you Dan but its starting to feel like spin at times. I still have a reasonable amount invested so really want this company to succeed and have always had faith in the BOD to achieve something special but its starting to wane mate. If some decent revenue eventuates I will more than likely increase my position but if things are similar at the end of the year then I am done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.