CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB DISCUSSION, page-10

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    People may be wondering if I am now anti CGB with my past few comments. I am not.

I have decided to post in one complete post on here what I would normally be writing to the company as well as writing on here; Plaudits and Pundits; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. I have now been frank. I think that my last few posts should help clear that up a little.

To Clarify my position on CGB.

1) Based on all available data/spec sheets on Canntab, and if CGB can deliver with favourable results from CMOS, I think this will be an absolute game changer for Australian medicine and reaching into Asia and potentially a Multi-billion international market for all the Distributors in the future as a real alternative to synthetics and opioids.

2) I support 100% CGB's decision to bring in their CFO team to tighten up operations and provide an extra layer of accountability.

3) I agree with their decision to bring MS research to Australia and early terminate the Israeli contract saving us money based on the research I have seen on the Technion sites.

4) I agree with their decision to scale back on their hemp crop trials in Australia as what appears as a cost cutting decision if, as they say are crop planting failures which match Media reports. They appear to have gone with major state contractors to supply their organic hemp seeds.

My sitting on the fence decision is made clear on the areas that I am not happy in my previous posts.

I do not like posting negative style posts and will continue to send emails to the company and just deal with facts here.

Cheers...59.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.