CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

CGB DISCUSSION, page-16

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi, Neil

It seems that you are consistently over-optimistic with CGB.

As investors to this business, previously in gold and bauxite and currently in hemp, no one would like to see it fail.

One fundamental question is whether Solomon is capable of doing business.

From past records, he is not a good businessman, either in mining or hemp lines.

From transaction clues disclosed to public, Solomon cannot generate profits, even given explosive business opportunities.

Your post only partially covered capability issues by Solomon rather than any integrity ones.

Solomon has never acknowledged any mistakes in his operations, nor does he indicate to ratify such, even with slightest attempts.

The excessive issuances to related parties at huge discounts, indicating obvious integrity issues.

Solomon does not care how many new shares issued/to be issued. Taking more money from the listed status is the only purpose.

Solomon has paid a lot of agents, including you, to cover the dire situation of a huge-loss making practice.

Different from your claims, IMO, there is NOT agent from CGB's competitors to talk its share price down on this forum. Given that amount of commissions over years to agents, the competitor could easy take over CGB.

What is the cost of a hemp product? What is the gross margin of a hemp product at CGB? The public investors have no idea.

Frankly, I don't need to post anything. Out of concerns to my losses, I share my understanding why.

If retail shareholders are not united to veto new issuances, CGB's diminishing luck will vanish soon.

Last edited by millimouse: 17/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.